Monday 1 December 2014

A Warm Welcome!

Well hello, and a warm welcome to The Sunningdale Scoop! This is a blog to tell you what's going on, what went on and generally keep you up to date!

Let me introduce myself:
I'm Kate Shippey, I'm mam to Nathan, who's in year 3 at Sunningdale and I'm a parent governor too. If I'm free of appointments, you can find me ensconced in the nurture room at the coffee morning (Wednesday morning 10.00-12.00), so come along and say "hi!".
I can often be found in school, in various classes, meeting teachers, assistants and pupils, so if you want to chat or have something on your mind, just give me a shout!

So, without further ado, grab a nice cup of coco, a mince pie and lets see what's going on in the corridor of Sunningdale School, Sunderland during the festive season!


(Whispering an early festive greeting!)

Kate :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment